Having a system able to collect traffic information from your network that is effective, robust and easy to install is a very difficult task. Well ... it could be, but with Captor you can find it all in one tool.
Collect NetFlow V5, V9, and IPFIX with Captor
The captor is compatible with the main technologies of Netflow from the market. Collect and analyze flows from the main devices like Cisco, 3COM, Juniper, Foundry Networks, Hewlett-Packard, Extreme, Mikrotik, Linux, and others, just export Netflow v5, v9 or IPFIX.
There are several advantages to using Captor to obtain information about your network. Some of these ways are listed below:
- Bandwidth monitoring and traffic analysis
- Network analysis and security management
- Traffic analysis per provider/ASN
- Applications/ports monitoring
- Applications/ports migration tracking
- QoS validation
- Capacity planning
- Identification of Worms, malware and unwanted traffic
- Traffic analysis
- Analysis of VPN traffic and remote access behavior
Collect information from many devices and aggregate into groups. Organize with collection filters by source, type, IP and more. Multiple collectors ((Check your license level)) [https://captor.brbyte.com/prices], with support automatic origin detection.